- Under our 24-hour flexible booking policy, if your ticket purchased through Bangladesh or any other region where our web site is running in the last 24 hours and you completed your purchase one week or more before the original scheduled departure flight, it may qualify for waiver of change or cancellation fees
- Basic Economy tickets are not eligible for changes, but are eligible for a full refund inside 24 hours of booking as long as you completed your purchase one week or more before the original scheduled departure flight.
- If your ticket qualifies, you can go to our Manage reservations page to cancel your reservation and receive a refund.
- Different policies will apply based on the country or region of your billing address.
- We adjusted our refund guidelines to be more flexible. Please fill out the refund form and we will review your claim to determine if you are now eligible for a refund.
- In all other cases, a refund may requested for any fare that allow refunds. Depending on the rules of the fare purchased, a cancellation fee may apply. Most fares are nonrefundable, and are not eligible for voluntary refunds. However, the value of your ticket may be eligible to be apply toward the price of a new ticket for a fee.
- The refund amount you will receive depends on several variables. For example, tickets that are partially travel will be calculate at a prorated amount based on the rules of the ticket purchased and segments flown. Fees and surcharges collected in conjunction with the ticket will only be refund if applicable.
- Your refund will be credit back to your original form of payment.